Paytm cashbacks have always been one great treat for all its users. And our Paytm is back with an amazing offer which is for Snickers. Through this offer, you can have FREE Rs. 20 cashback on buying Snickers chocolate of Rs. 35. It means the total cost will be Rs. 15 to you after Rs. 20 FREE Paytm cashback. In the bottom of this post, you can see the proof images of Rs. 20 cashback in Paytm wallet for FREE. So with this new offer of Paytm and Snickers, you guys can get Rs. 20 Paytm cash which is an awesome deal for all the Paytm users.
Snickers Paytm Offer: Get FREE Rs. 20 Cashback with Every Snickers Pack
With this Paytm cash, you can do anything like you can repay Paytm cash to anyone, you can buy any stuff, you can use it for daily online transactions and many more so it is like normal Paytm cashback which you get usually when you apply promo codes while you’re doing transactions on Paytm.
Here are the steps through them you can avail this offer at Paytm if you’ve bought the Snickers chocolate with this amazing offer.
Steps to get FREE Rs. 20 in Paytm Wallet for Mobile Recharge/ Bill Payment/ Repay Transactions
- Buy a Snickers with an offer of FREE Rs. 20 for Paytm mobile recharge
- Get the unique code inside pack
- Go to paytm.com/snickers
- Enter the unique code to get FREE Rs. 20 Paytm credit in your wallet. You can use it for mobile recharge or to use other services. It is like normal Paytm wallet cashback which you can use anywhere through Paytm.
- Offer is valid till 30th November 2018
- Maximum 2 redemptions per Paytm wallet are allowed.
- For more detailed terms & conditions visit paytm.com/snickers.
- Snickers packs are also available in the market without this offer. So make sure that you’re having Snickers with this offer of Rs. 20 FREE Paytm cashback.
Snickers Paytm Offer:-
- 248 calories per bar
- Best taste when you stored between 18°C to 22°C
- Net weight: 50g
- Price: Rs. 35 but after Rs. 20 cashback it will be Rs. 15 that’s a good deal
- Total calories: 248 (12%)
- Sugar: 25g (28%)
- Fat: 12.5g (18%)
- Saturates: 5.2g (26%)
- Salt: 0.29g (5%)