Today we’ll going to post article on how to get Reliance Jio Sim card through easy barcode method online. So here on this post we’ll tell you how to get Reliance sim using easy steps. If you’re having problem during getting Reliance Jio Sim card and having problems regarding barcode or coupon code then this article is for you. In this post we have mentioned two methods on how to activate your sim on any 4G devices. You can also port your current sim to Jio sim using MNP service which has been started by Reliance.
How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card through Easy Barcode Method Online
Many of people know that Reliance Jio sim is now available across many LTE devices. So that services are now actively spread by Reliance in the country. So let’s check out how to get Reliance Jio sim card through easy barcode method online.
Note: No Online Reliance Jio Sim Card Buying Method is Available.
What is Reliance Jio?
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited which is owned by Reliance group of companies and it is a LTE mobile network operator in India. It’s a downright owned subsidiary of Reliance industries which headquartered in Mumbai which provides wireless 4G LTE service network with coverage of 22 telecom circles in India.
Get 4G unlimited data benefits using Jio Sim and JioFi MiFi hotspot. So stay with this article to know about how to enjoy the services of Reliance Jio Sim card. We’ll tell you how to avail Jio sim using below mentioned simple steps.
Note: If you’re heavy user then try unlimited access to unlimited data for just Rs. 249 with validity of 6 months. Get the best BSNL broadband plans today. Checkout best BSNL plans.
Requirements for Reliance Jio Sim:-
For getting service of Reliance Jio, please fullfill below requirements list:-
- LTE (4G) Enabled Mobile
You need a LTE (4G) enabled mobile phone which must belongs to India. Jio sim isn’t working well with 3G enabled mobile phones so be aware about phone network compatibility.
- Network Coverage
Check whether area is under 4G network coverage or not. You can use MyJio app to get information about network issues.
- Valid ID Proof
Keep a ID proof with you like Adhaar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card etc. ID proof will be used for verification process during purchasing Reliance Jio sim card.
Offer:- Jio iPhone Offer (get Jio Sim welcome offer for 1 Year)
Note: Know Reliance Jio Sim related FAQ’s.
Update: Reliance allows to all Jio Sim using iPhone 7 and LYF mobiles to get unlimited access to Jio service for 1 year till 2017. Offer will be applicable automatically from 1st January 2016. However, all other mobile operators/ users may use Jio welcome offer till 31st December 2017.
How to Get Reliance Jio Sim Card:-
- First, You have to download MyJio app from Google play store which will help you to get your Unique Code that will help you to purchase your Jio sim.
- Now you have to open the app and you’ll get an option of “Get Jio Sim” so click on it.
- You have to click on that button. After it you’ll see Jio Welcome Offer which is complementary till 31st December 2016.
- Select your location carefully such as state & current city. Check whether services are enabled in your home town or not.
- Enter your current mobile no. and you’ll receive an OTP (one time password).
- If the sim is already inserted then your mobile will automatically verified by itself.
- Now you’ll accept all T&C and you’ll get your barcode.
- Note: The barcode will automatically save in your phone’s gallery.
- Now take all the documents of yours including barcode printout, ID proof and 2 photos to the nearest Reliance Store. Also keep your 4G enabled mobile phone with you. They’ll check your phone’s IMEI no. before offering you the Jio sim card.
- Now, Jio center will give you the Sim card for free. Don’t give money for Jio Sim card which is absolutely free using this method of buy.
- Now wait for some days and finally, you’ll receive a SMS. Normally it will come within 2 working days.
“Dear Customer, your number 70******** is now ready for tele-verification. To activate both voice and data services keep the PoI/PoA documents you have submitted at the store in your hand when you dial 1977 from your Jio SIM. You will need to enter PoI/ PoA details to activate your SIM. Thank You, Team Jio.”
- After this all now you have to call on 1977 to activate sim over IVR. You have to give some answers of some questions which will asked by Reliance agent for your verification.
- Now insert your Jio Sim to enjoy unlimited 4G internet & voice for 3 months. Checkout all Reliance Jio plans here.
Phones to Get Jio Sim:-
- LYF Flame 7 mobile (1GB Ram, 8ROM) for Rs. 3,499 with 1 Year unlimited Jio Sim 4G and Calling Offers.
- LYF Wind 3 (16GB, 2GB RAM) for Rs. 6,999 with Jio 1 year offer.
- LYF Water 11 (3GB RAM, 13MP Gold) at Rs. 7,398 with 1 year Jio offer.
Troubleshoot Method of Getting Jio Sim:-
Some important suggestions & tricks to get Jio Sim problems fix.
- If Unable to Generate Barcode: What Will Do?
Usually lots of people are facing this problem to generate barcode so what you’ll do? You’re getting this problem because your mobile isn’t supporting yet. So download MyJio app 3.2.05 apk version as comparing to latest version. So go to Google play store and download it.
- Emergency Calls Only Problem?
Reliance Jio sim isn’t activated which more than a week and you’re still getting activation SMS from Reliance Jio. What you can do? Dial 1800-890-1977 from your registered mobile no. to Jio. It may take more than 1 hour because of many people are taking activation request on Jio sim activation.
- Mobile is Supporting or Not?
Check whether is your mobile supported by Jio sim services or not. Check on which mobile sets Reliance Jio is working correctly. Check if your device is compatible with this offer or not.
- Can We Buy Reliance Jio Sim Card Online?
I would say no, you can’t buy Reliance Jio sim card through online. So we are requesting to our users don’t get involved in any fraud online or through any SMS or website those are giving online Reliance Jio Sim card. Buy Reliance Jio sim card only from Reliance official store at Rs. 0.
- You’ll Get 2GB Data Instead of Unlimited So How to Get Unlimited Data?
After using 2GB data your pack will automatically entered in unlimited Jio welcome offer. So after it you can use unlimited data on your Jio sim card.
Devices Those Are Supported By Reliance Jio Sim Card?
These are the following 4G brands which are supported by Reliance Jio Sim card.
Motorola, HTD, Samsung, Micromax, Gionee, Oppo, Xolo, Panasonic, Vivo, Huawei, iPhone, Sansui, Videocon, Celkon, Itel, LeEco, InFocus, OnePlus, Intex, ASUS, Sony, Yu, TCL, Alcatel, Xiaomi, Lenovo, LG, Lava, Karbonn, iPhone is the part of Jio Welcome offer so enjoy Jio unlimited offer plans.
Don’t Forget to Share This Offer:-