Today Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers: Win Free Vouchers & Reward Coins. Answer all the questions correctly to stand for a chance to win exciting rewards & vouchers.
Participate every day in the new Flipkart Daily Trivia contest and answer all the questions correctly and win exciting rewards and prizes every day.
How To Play Quiz?
- Download the Flipkart app on your phone
- Login or signup
- Now open the Game Zone Section in the app
- Find Daily Trivia Quiz Contest
- Answer all five questions correctly
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 6 Mar 2021
Q1. Which Of These Countries Is Not A Part Of The West Indies Cricket Team?
Ans 1: Ghana
Q2. From 1930 To 1970 , Which World Cup’s Winners Were Given The Jules Rimet Trophy?
Ans 2: Football
Q3. Who Recently Became The Fastest Indian Bowler To Take 250 Wickets At Home In Test Cricket?
Ans 3: R Ashwin
Q4. After Which NBA Player Is The Bird In The Logo Of Twitter Named?
Ans 4: Larry Bird
Q5. For Which Popular NBA Player Was The Nickname “His Airness” Used?
Ans 5: Michael Jordan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Flipkart Quiz is running and active for all users. Anyone can play this Flipkart Quiz by answering 5 questions to win exciting prizes and vouchers. If you are looking for quick daily Flipkart Quiz Answers then you can have all five answers here.
Flipkart Quiz 2021
Flipkart runs its Trivia Quiz with 5 questions daily and users can answer to win free rewards and vouchers. Usually, General knowledge questions asked in Flipkart Quiz. The best trick is that you’ve to answer daily and regularly to improve your chances of winning exciting prizes and rewards. Flipkart Quiz starts daily at 12:00 AM IST and stops at 11:59 PM IST, you can answer anytime during the active hours.
Flipkart Mobile App Screenshot:
How To Participate
- To participate you must be at least 18 years of age
- Users can play Flipkart Daily Quiz only using the mobile app
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation
- User can also check for the winners in the Gems/ Rewards section using the app