Amazon quiz answers for today’s quiz because the right answers will increase your chances to win the quiz prizes.
Today Quiz Details
- Prize: Win Rs.5,000 Pay Balance
- Participation Timings: 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today, 4 Dec 2021
Q1. Mirabai Chanu won India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics in which sport?
Ans 1: D) Weightlifting
Q2. Which veteran athlete was known as “miracle mom” from Chandigarh?
Ans 2: C) Mann Kaur
Q3. At age 82, which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin rocket?
Ans 3: B) Wally Funk
Q4. Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning “spotted one”.
Ans 4: A) Cheetah
Q5. Who discovered the four largest moons of this planet?
Ans 5: D) Galileo Galilei
Answer all the questions correctly because true answers will give you stand for a chance to win 6 month’s free shipping and other exciting prizes on Amazon mobile app.
Upcoming quiz answers updating time is 12:01 AM
You get new quiz answers every day on this page which helps you to play this quiz properly without any mistake. Therefore visit this page before answering quiz questions. Every day you see new prizes that you can win by playing the Amazon Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz on Your Device?
- Firstly, Download the app from the Play Store or iOS store
- Go to the app scroll for the quiz image and tap over it
- Now you will see the new page but with the Start button
- Click on the start button
- 5 questions will be asked in the quiz
- Done! fingers crossed, you’re eligible to win exciting prizes