Amazon quiz answers for today’s quiz because the right answers will increase your chances to win the quiz prizes.
Today Quiz Details
- Prize: Win Rs. 25,000
- Participation Timings: 8 AM to 12 PM
- Winners Count: 1
- Winners Announcement Time & Date: 12:00 PM, 27th Feb 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today, 27 February 2021
Q1. Which Union Territory presented its tableau for the first time ever at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Ans 1: Ladakh
Q2. What type of vessel is Sagar Anveshika, that was recently launched by Union Minister for Earth Sciences Harsh Vardhan?
Ans 2: Coastal research vessel
Q3. Satya Paul, who recently passed away, was a well known entrepreneur in which field?
Ans 3: Fashion
Q4. What is the term given for three consecutive strikes in this target sport?
Ans 4: A Turkey
Q5. Apart from this artist, which other artist has also won three Grammys for the album of the year?
Ans 5: Stevie Wonder
Answer all the questions correctly because true answers will give you stand for a chance to win 6 month’s free shipping and other exciting prizes on Amazon mobile app.
Upcoming quiz answers updating time is 8:01 AM
You get new quiz answers every day on this page which helps you to play this quiz properly without any mistake. Therefore visit this page before answering quiz questions. Every day you see new prizes that you can win by playing the Amazon Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz on Your Device?
- Firstly, Download the app from the Play Store or iOS store
- Go to the app scroll for the quiz image and tap over it
- Now you will see the new page but with the Start button
- Click on the start button
- 5 questions will be asked in the quiz
- Done! fingers crossed, you’re eligible to win exciting prizes